Membership subs are due now for 2016-2017
It’s that time of year again…
Wellington Batucada relies on membership fees to cover many of our ongoing costs such as instrument purchases and rehearsal hall hire costs – your annual $35 membership fee is what keeps us going.
Membership benefits include:
- The use of the Wellington Batucada practice venue
- The use of Wellington Batucada owned instruments
- Receiving the weekly Wellington Batucada BATMAIL
- Getting your hands on the Batucada patterns PDF so you can practice at home
- Access to the members-only section of the website
And, you need to be a member of Wellington Batucada to:
- Perform at gigs once you’ve been signed-off
- Attend the AGM
- Vote on Wellington Batucada matters and for the committee
In other words: No membership? No benefits.
Please complete the form and and pay your fees by 30 October 2016 at the latest.
Note: If you have just joined in the recent beginners uptake, your payment will roll-over till next September.