It’s that time of year again, folks!
Wellington Batucada relies on membership fees to cover many of our ongoing costs such as instrument purchases and rehearsal hall hire costs – your annual $35 membership fee is what keeps us going (well, that and the bowls of chips at the Cross every Sunday!).
Please complete the form and and pay your fees by 30 October 2016 at the latest.
Membership benefits include:
- The use of the Wellington Batucada practice venue
- The use of Wellington Batucada owned instruments
- Receiving the weekly Wellington Batucada BATMAIL
- Getting your hands on the Batucada patterns PDF so you can practice at home
- Access to the members-only section of the website
And, you need to be a member of Wellington Batucada to:
- Perform at gigs once you’ve been signed-off
- Attend the AGM
- Vote on Wellington Batucada matters and for the committee
In other words: No membership? No benefits.
Please note that there are two check boxes on the form to indicate whether or not you want to be part of the performance group for the coming year.
You should only fill these in if you are completely confident in your ability to perform, as indicated – and have been signed-off by either Tim or Darren.
This must also be approved by one of the directors and will be confirmed ASAP.
Paying your membership fee
Once you’ve submitted this form, please make sure you pay your $35 membership fee online (no cash or cheques, please):
Please make a deposit into the Wellington Batucada bank account:
Account no. 38-9012-0348830-00
Please put your name and “Membership” in the payment detail fields
Thank you for supporting Wellington Batucada.